Looking for a clever way to create a backsplash for your kitchen?
Discover a variety of kitchen backsplash ideas to help you upgrade your space.
1. Green Hexagon Tile Backsplash
The deep green hexagon tiles are a standout, and the bright white grout makes each hexagon tile pop.
2. Boho Kitchen with Green Tiles
Cool green tiles contrasting with the wood. Fabulous lossy green backsplash tile idea!
3. Vintage Industrial Kitchen Backsplash
Add shine and sophistication with an urban edge to your kitchen. Incorporate this style with bold details, like metal mosaic tile and cage pendant lighting.
4. Contemporary Kitchen Backsplash with Penny Tiles
Penny tiles in copper sparkle. Stunning contemporary kitchen with a brilliant array of texture.
5. Blue Herringbone Backsplash
This simple herringbone pattern brings style and color into your kitchen space without being too overwhelming.
6. Simple Marble Subway Tile Backsplash
Marble subway tile mixed natural wood open shelves!
7. Vibrant Sea Glass Tile Kitchen Backsplash Tile
Consider mixing shades of blue tile and sea glass to bring a bit of the ocean right into your kitchen.
8. White Geometric Tiled Backsplash
A great alternative to subway tile with just a little bit more zip.
9. Farmhouse Inspired Kitchen Backsplash
Farmhouse inspired kitchen with subway tiles.
10. A Polygon Marble Tile Backsplash
Create a marble backsplash from a different angle with tiny hexagon tiles that weave across the wall with a charmingly crooked edge.
11. White and Gray Marble Chevron Backsplash
Beautiful kitchen featuring white upper cabinets and gray lower cabinets emblazoned with brass hardware paired with black quartz countertops and white and gray marble chevron backsplash tiles.
12. Gray and White Kitchen with Marble Backsplash
Perfect kitchen with white upper cabinets and brass hardware, marble tile backsplash and grey lower cabinets.
13. Grey Herringbone Kitchen Backsplash
Herringbone grey splash-back tiles.
14. Marble Scale Tile Backsplash
Gorgeous white kitchen with Carrera marble fan shaped backsplash tiles positioned above white cabinets.
15. Moroccan Style Kitchen Backsplash
Moroccan tile backsplash design idea.
16. Mix and Match Kitchen Backsplash
Use a random selection of colorful cement tiles to create a ceiling-high backsplash that acts as the focal point of the room.
17. Neutral Backsplash & Deep Navy Cabinets
Neutral tones of the backsplash tiling pairs perfectly with dark-colored cabinets.
18. Pearl Tile Kitchen Backsplash
Modern kitchen with a seaside-inspired backsplash.
19. Chevron Pattern Kitchen Backsplash
Chevron tiled back splash.
20. Dark and Dramatic Kitchen Backsplash
Black glazed tiles make a graphic dramatic statement. They also serve as the perfect compliment to the more rustic cabinetry in this modern kitchen.