Toilet paper holder might not be the most glamorous fixture in the bathroom. On the other hand is undeniably essential. If you are like most people, you just put the toilet paper on a standard spindle holder mounted with two brackets on the wall.
Why not too add a little more style to your bathroom?
Try to make a DIY toilet paper holder! Check these unique ideas and add a bit of style to your bathroom.
1. Toilet Paper Holder Shelf
Use this clever and functional toilet paper holder to keep small handy bathroom accessories or to create attractive displays.
Click here to see the tutorial
2. Super Easy DIY Toilet Paper Holder
3. Shabby Chic Toilet Paper Holder
4. Recessed Toilet Paper Holder (working with small spaces)
This is such a great idea! Built-in toilet paper holder.
5. Dinosaur Toilet Paper Holder
This toilet paper holder made out of a dinosaur toy is at the top of our DIY list. A coat of blue paint takes it from realistic to modern and fun in a snap.
6. Copper Toilet Paper Holder
7. DIY Fabric Toilet Paper Holder
Great solution to keep extra rolls in your tiny bathroom!
8. A Reclaimed Wood Branch Shelf
9. DIY Toilet Paper Holder
10. Cloud concrete toilet roll holder
11. Twig Toilet Role Holder
I love this idea to use tree branches in non-traditional ways in home decor.
12. Drapery Holdback Toilet Paper Holder
13. Nautical Cleat as Toilet Paper Holder
Clever idea for nautical themed bathroom.